Let’s ignore how long it’s been since my last post, shall we? This is a super easy and delicious soup. If you’re super ambitious you can make your own tortellini but let’s be real, the prepackaged ones are so much easier!
Meatball Tortellini Soup
- 8 oz ground beef chuck
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, and more for topping
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots, small dice
- 2 stalks of celery, smal dice
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 9-oz package of cheese tortellini
- 4 cups loosely packed spinach
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine the ground beef, parmesan, 2 tbsp parsley, the egg, garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and a few grates of pepper.